BE PART OF A WINNING TEAM WITH COTSWOLD HOMES
We create beautiful new communities featuring elegant designs in popular locations throughout The Cotswolds, South Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire.
We’re a family run business with several NHBC Pride in the Job Award winning site managers and an experienced, stable team.
Quality, Service and Value For Money are our watchwords so if you’re an experienced Sales Consultant looking for a new opportunity forward your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate can expect an attractive salary package to cover Thursday – Monday inclusive.
For more information or an informal chat just drop us a line.
MATERIAL CONTROLLER/FORKLIFT DRIVER
Required in a full-time permanent role across South Gloucestershire, Bristol and North Somerset to manage all onsite stock.
Company Profile: Cotswold Homes Ltd is a house builder established in 2002, dedicated to delivering quality new homes with first class customer care. The quality of our product and service are both exemplary and consistent. With several NHBC Pride in the Job Award winning site managers in our team, our homes are built to the highest standard, with an attention to detail only deliverable by an experienced, service orientated company. Cotswold Homes Ltd is looking for a Material Controller to join the successful team.
Job Description: The Material Controller will be responsible for managing the on-site material and liaising between the site managers and commercial team on stock levels.
- Daily running of a company-owned forklift
- Responsible for the coordination and management of all on-site materials
- To identify material damages and reporting shortages or quality deficiencies
- To comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- To maintain knowledge of products and processes involved in the daily recording of all deliveries and materials
- CPCS certified forklift driver
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Reliable and hard-working with excellent punctuality
- Attention to detail
- Appreciation of materials
- Excellent inventory management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Pro-active nature, willing to learn quickly and take new challenges
- Health and Safety awareness on site
- Organised, responsible, energetic and hands-on
- Self-motivated with ability to motivate others
Offer: competitive salary; 25 days holiday and company pension.
Candidates are asked to submit their CV and cover letter to email@example.com.