If you’re new to Cotswold Homes, prepare to be very pleasantly surprised! We create beautiful new communities featuring elegant designs in popular locations throughout South Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds.
We are a family run business with several NHBC Pride in the Job Award winning site managers and an experienced, stable team dedicated to helping you through the entire process, from initial contact to handing over the keys.
We design family homes that can adapt as your needs change; with thoughtful planning we create versatile rooms, maximise light and space and include contemporary specifications which look fresh year on year . All this well before the first brick is laid.
Quality, Service and Value For Money are our watchwords – experience the Cotswold Homes difference, backed by a ten year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for added peace of mind.
On our website you can view all our developments and see virtual tours but one number - 07917 376854 – is all you need to speak with the team seven days a week.
Let us guide you through the process of buying your new home; from the first viewing to move in day, our experienced sales consultants are happy to help.
Customer Charter breakdown:
- We will provide you with information on our development before reservation.
- Our staff will be trained to answer any inquiries you raise, and will provide you with contact details as required.
- Our sales staff will give you information on the home you have chosen.
- Our sales staff will outline our cancellation policy before reservation.
- Our sales staff will give you clear information to guide you through the buying process.
- Our sales staff will help you select your choices for your new home, subject to build stage.
- You will be informed of the Health and Safety procedure for the development and will be required to comply at all times.
- You will be kept informed of the progress of your sale; on the progress of the construction and the anticipated completion date of your new home. (please refer to page 3.2 of the Consumer Code)
- Prior to occupation you will be invited to view your home and given a home demonstration.
- On completion you will be provided with the guarantees and warranties for your home.
- We will provide you with information on our Customer Care procedure for after sales. Any emergency will be dealt with immediately.
- Your new home benefits from a 10 Year NHBC warranty with the initial 2 years covered by Cotswold Homes.
- We will provide you with details of who to contact if you believe we have not satisfactorily fulfilled our Charter Commitments.
- If your problem is not an emergency please write outlining your issues addressed to Customer Care at Head Office or contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cotswold Homes is pleased to work within the guidance set out in the Consumer Code for Home Builders, a copy of which is retained in the sales office.
At Cotswold Homes we pride ourselves on delivering outstanding build quality, customer service and customer care. Each Cotswold Homes development is protected by the NHBC Buildmark warranty, offering you reassurance and peace of mind.
Before moving into your new home, you will be invited to visit the property and given a full demonstration of how the various services and systems work.
You will be provided with full details on who to contact at Head Office with any enquiries, plus contact details for trusted partners such as the electrician and plumber who have worked on your new home (for peace of mind in the unlikely event of an out of hours emergency).
Click here for further information
Material Controller/Forklift Driver
Required in a full-time permanent role across South Gloucestershire, Bristol and North Somerset to manage all onsite stock.
Company Profile: Cotswold Homes Ltd is a house builder established in 2002, dedicated to delivering quality new homes with first class customer care. The quality of our product and service are both exemplary and consistent. With several NHBC Pride in the Job Award winning site managers in our team, our homes are built to the highest standard, with an attention to detail only deliverable by an experienced, service orientated company. Cotswold Homes Ltd is looking for a Material Controller to join the successful team.
Job Description: The Material Controller will be responsible for managing the on-site material and liaising between the site managers and commercial team on stock levels.
- Daily running of a company-owned forklift
- Responsible for the coordination and management of all on-site materials
- To identify material damages and reporting shortages or quality deficiencies
- To comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- To maintain knowledge of products and processes involved in the daily recording of all deliveries and materials
- CPCS certified forklift driver
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Reliable and hard-working with excellent punctuality
- Attention to detail
- Appreciation of materials
- Excellent inventory management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Pro-active nature, willing to learn quickly and take new challenges
- Health and Safety awareness on site
- Organised, responsible, energetic and hands-on
- Self-motivated with ability to motivate others
Offer: competitive salary; 25 days holiday and company pension.
Candidates are asked to submit their CV and cover letter to email@example.com.